AT FITQUEST, WE RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OUR USERS
We've also summarised links below relating to your rights of access under the EU general data protection regulations (GDPR) and other privacy related points of interest:
- Data Processing: In order to provide the FitQuest services and assessments, we need to process some data relating to you (some of which may be personally sensitive). Use of our services is entirely opt-in.
- Data Storage: FitQuest measurement data is stored in data centres within the EU (hosted on Microsoft Azure). Some other servers are user internationally for additional services (support, email, etc).
- Data Deletion: You can request we delete your account (including all measurement history) at any time. This is sometimes described as your right to be forgotten.
- Data Profiling: We may offer insights, training tips or programmes based upon data in your profile. The results of any such profiling are accessible directly in your account. We may also use data extracts (anonymised) for research purposes (to improve our product or algorithms for example). We can exclude your data from such programmes if you prefer.
- Data Extracts: You can download history of your fitness and body composition results via our FQ score portal. Please contact us for anything further, we will endeavour to comply with reasonable requests where possible (assuming it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others).
- Data Corrections: Please contact us if you feel there are errors in any data we hold relating to you.
- Data Protection Guarantee: For data processing within the EU, we are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) under the Data Protection Act (Registration number: ZA044400). Outside of the EU, we operate under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework where permissible (the replacement for the EU Safe Harbor Framework).
Note: This list is not intended to be exhaustive in nature and does not affect your statutory