You can perform several import tasks and look up information on the FitQuest via the FitQuest service panel. To access the service panel:
1. Press and hold the FitQuest logo on the bottom right hand side of the screen as shown below. A keypad will be displayed.
2. Enter your service panel access code.
3.The service panel menu is displayed.
Actions available from the Service Panel include:
- Volume control - Adjust audio volume of the kiosk
- Reboot Kiosk - Restart the kiosk
- Shutdown Kiosk - Shutdown the kiosk
- Restart App - Restart the FitQuest application, without fully restarting the computer.
- Information - View information on kiosk and status (kiosk ID, software versions)
- Devices - Check peripheral device functionality (card readers, barcode scanners, etc.)
- Network/WiFi - View internet connectivity and manage network connections
- Data Management- Kiosk data management (research use only)
- Re-Print - Print another copy of the last printed report (where enabled only).
- Service Desktop- Access service desktop (administrators only)